That don't impress me much  

Posted by: Stacy in , , , ,

First and foremost I’d like to say thanks to the douche bag that inspired this blog…so… thanks Summer’s Eve. You will never know what it truly meant to me.

I wish I could send out some sort of bulletin to all the male species out there on the World Wide Web. One that lets them all know that shirtless pictures of their (non-existent) bodies will get them no where with me. I wouldn’t be too harsh, just truthful in my message to the desperate and clueless. Since I can’t figure out how to do it on the ‘Space, I’ll do it here in my blog. Maybe the word will get out!

Please, before you post up a picture of your chest do 2 things for me. The first is to go work out some more. Until your chest (or entire body) looks like Gerry Butler’s in ‘300,’ I don’t wanna see it. The second is to go hit the tanning beds or a beach or your backyard. Of course there are such things as SPRAY ON TANS these days. This would probably be your best bet.

Now, aside from the pictures of your oh-so yummy body (ha!) when I get that invite sent my way, know that I’m going to ask how you know me. I do this because I have tons of pictures up of my kiddos and I don’t want some sick freak stealing them for his own personal use. When you get that message, don’t reply back with a “I’m ___ _____ and I love to live large.” WTF is THAT about? Dude, who are you trying to impress with that? Not I. I actually got a good belly laugh from the response so yeah, thanks for that!

Let me clarify in all this that I am not a woman that requires her man to have a ‘body.’ Personality, looks, sense of humor, looks and sensitivity is what I go on. (You can say looks don’t matter, but you know they do!) I am also a married woman but should I ever decide to be a dirty girl, this wouldn’t cut it to get my attention.

So please, fellas, before you hit that ‘Enter’ button, think about what message you’re really sending out with your response.

Rant over!

This entry was posted on 2:29 PM and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment