The Happenings  

Posted by: Stacy in ,

Well, well, well. It’s been a while since my last blog. Of course I have good reasons as to why I haven’t blogged in a bit. This blog will fill you in on all the changes in mine and my family’s life. So read on!

My blog originally went under construction back in July. It was a mess to say the least! The template I had selected was apparently just a big clusterf@ck and didn’t want to cooperate. Poor Lisa. Try as she might, it just wasn’t going to work! Thanks for trying though Lis! Sharon was nice enough to fix this one up and it looks quite lovely if I do say so myself!! Thank you Sharon! Now if I can just figure out the Photoshop Brent got me for my birthday I’ll be good to go!

We have moved. It seems that this was the longest move in our history of moving and we didn’t go far! Maybe 10 minutes up the road, but it still took us 2 weeks to get completely moved from one house to the other. Ugh. Unpacking boxes sucks as anyone that has moved a time or three can tell ya!

We have lost 2 pets since moving. I will talk about that in another blog because they are more to me than a paragraph in an update. It has been very hard and we are all still very much mourning the losses.

The rugrats have started another year of school. Summer went by way too fast for us all. The boy is in the 4th grade this year and LOVING it! He loves his teacher and is doing fabulous with his grades. The girls are now in the 3rd grade and are also doing brilliant! It makes the school year so much easier when your kids like their teachers and actually enjoy going to school. Knock on wood ;)

With much thought and consideration, I brought a new furball into the clan. More to come on this addition later.

I must close for now as the little princess is acting like a diva!

This entry was posted on 11:01 AM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment